This is a group for all Calgary-based femme and non-binary queers who want to meet each other.
We welcome all self-identified lesbian, bi, pan, queer, etc. women (including trans women), non-binary, and agender people. We only ask that cis men do not ask to join this group.
1. You must be 18 or older to join.
2. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated. This includes transphobia, biphobia, racism, ableism, classism, sizeism, antisemitism, Islamaphobia, etc.
3. Treat others with respect.
4. Do not intentionally start drama.
5. When addressing everyone in the group or an individual whose pronouns you do not know, please use gender neutral language. Here is a guide: https://sacredliminality.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/how-to-formally-address-people-without-misidentifying-them/
6. Please do not post requests for romantic or sexual partners. Instead, consider joining the “Calgary Queer Singles Ready to Mingle” group. (Please note: This rule was implemented due to mass requests by current members to avoid dating requests in this group.)
Anyone found breaking the rules will be removed from the group immediately. If you see anyone breaking the rules, please tag the admin so they can deal with the situation.
So, meet each other, chat, and have fun! Feel free to add any of your friends who meet the group's criteria!
*Any requests to join the group without answering ALL THREE questions will be rejected!